Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol 2008

I HATE WHO WON! I wanted Archileta to win. Darn :-(

Ok, after all my anticipation and excitement, because I just LOVE IDOL I was able to settle down and see the guys perform last night, and there were some that were pretty good.

I love little David Archuleta he is so young and can sing with such an old soul, Jason Castro with the dreads is good as well. Jason is young, but he has such a unique style that I just would love to see him continue in the competition, that way I can see what all he can do or how far he will go, my last choice would have to be Danny Noriega he is so hip and energetic, I just plain like him, and his voice is soooo manly and soothing.
David Hernandez and Michael Johns are good, and man they are soooo good looking! They may get far just on looks! Now for the ones who sadly have to be disqualified, and If I had to be the one who picks the two that have to leave, I would have to pick Garrett Haley and David Cook they both either to young or way to fake for my tastes, but this is only my opinion. I love the show Idol, and this, I already know, is going to be the BEST year ever. I can't wait to see the women tonight. I am pushing for Carly Smithson, because when she auditioned I just heard something in her voice that I feel I would like to continue listening to, and Brooke White sounds so authentic and clean. I just hope they get farther in the competition, so we can get a good listen to how they do. Oh don't let me forget to remind you to not forget about voting, because your favorite might be booted if you don't.

No comments: